Mr. & Mrs. Cooper

Mr. & Mrs. Cooper

Thursday, February 4, 2010

'Lil Coop... the dog.

In the world of blogging, people are custom to the frequent blog about their cute, adorable, little children.  Well, this makes me jealous.. not jealous enough to do anything about it... but jealous enough to blog about my dog.  Yep, I have a dog-- thought I would definitely have a child before I would let a dog step foot into my house.

So, his name is Griswald, in lieu of the Christmas season when he made his way into our lives.  Grizzy was found lurking around Trinity United Methodist Church, my place of employment, for nearly a week.  Finally, Joey (pastor) lured him in  using his dog whisperer voice.  I was convinced by Joey and Laurinda that we needed a dog.  I thought for one night, in the spirit of Christmas, sure.. I can give in for just one night.  When he came for his visit, he surprised us by letting us know when he needed to go outside and even a few meaningless tricks he seemed to know.  Surely he was someone's precious dog gone missing.

A visit to the vet let us know that he didn't have a chip to tell us where home was... we made some phone calls.. waited and waited..

It's history from there.  Little Grizzy went home to IL for Christmas and was officially intiated into the Sasser/Cooper families.

He's the only extra mouth we will be feeding for awhile.  A long while...  

Here he is: 














Sorry about his eyes... he always has zombie eyes in pictures.  He's cute, huh?!?

We do love him :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment